The natural makeup powder is must have item for any one who wants to have an organic look. Today, we will show 10 best natural face powders for a perfect makeup.
No Time to Read? Our Best Picks Here
10 Best Natural Face Powders
- Achieve more luminous skin with a compact powder created for women on the go.
- Able to be used whenever needed throughout the day
- This face powder can be worn alone to enhance natural beauty or mixed with Luminous Silk Foundation to blur imperfections.
- The dual-use applicator can be used to create a powdery finish ranging from translucency to higher coverage
User said: “Makes your skin look silky smooth.”
Show Me Your Glow
- Ultra fine pearls highlight your face
- Use it to highlight the high points of the cheeks, inner corners of the eyes, and the cupid’s bow
- Get a natural glow or go full glam with this long lasting formula
- Cruelty-free brand
User said: “I got this product in an Ipsy bag and couldn’t get enough so I had to buy the full sized product. I use it as a highlighter and eye shadow most days. It doesn’t irritate my uber sensitive skin!”
- Non-comedogenic (won’t clog pores)
- Available in powder foundation and loose powder foundation
User said: “My favorite. Suddle and perfect for my skin tone. Not blotchy like some powdered can get. It sits nice on my face and lasts all day!”
CLOVE + HALLOW
- Can be applied sheer or layered to full coverage to suit any style
- The satin finish from this natural, cruelty-free and vegan formula delivers perfected skin that looks like skin rather than powder
- With a vegan and cruelty free base of natural minerals and an antioxidant complex, this foundation makeup powder makes your skin look better and better
Used said: “After using Jane Iredale pressed foundation for years, I decided to try Clove & Hallow because I felt my skin was looking dull and dry. For half of the price, I have a softer, less matte, more natural coverage with Clove & Hallow. So glad I tried this foundation!”
Glo Skin Beauty
- This loose mineral foundation formulation is beautifully pigmented and luminescent. It offers medium to full coverage with a dewy finish.
- Offers medium to full coverage with a dewy finish
User said: “Got the wrong color and had to return this one. But overall glow skin beauty loose face powder is amazing. It has a little hint of Sparkle to keep your skin looking somewhat Dewy.”
Luxury Powder Banana
- A finely milled finishing powder that has become a cult classic in the makeup industry
- Suitable for all skin types, especially mixed type skin, oil control effect.
- Translucent, mattifying, will create a smooth base for your skin without clogging pores
- The texture is silky and color is best for warmer skin tones
User said: “Great for the price”
- Gives you flawless mineral coverage, and SPF 15 sunscreen protection
- Hydrating, SPF 15, Vegan Friendly, Vitamin B3, Paraben Free, No animal byproducts/testing, Gluten Free, BPA Free
User said: “I have tried like 5 different types of mineral make up and this is the only one I really love and the only one I’ll use from now on. I have super-oily skin and this makes my skin look even & healthy…”
Glo Skin Beauty Bronze
- Add color and contour for a sunkissed glow with all the benefits of skin-healthy mineral makeup.
- Talc-free & non-comedogenic to support healthy, acne prone skin. Adds warm, natural glow to any complexion.
User said: “Love how this goes on, without feeling like you’re wearing anything. I don’t care for make up, but like a little color during winter. Adds a nice nat Ural touch. Doesn’t clog poors either!”
- Long-lasting high coverage water-resistant UVA & UVB facial sunscreen, 50+SPF natural sunscreen protection. Hypoallergenic. Great for oily, acne prone skin.
- Contains 68% Zinc Oxide- First Choice of EWG for Sun Protection – Great for Oily, Acne Prone Skin
- Oil-free, PABA-free, Clean, Dry Feel, Non-Comedogenic, No Stearic Acid, PG, PG Derivatives, Petrochemicals or ANY Harmful Chemicals
User said: “I just put this on for this first time and so far I’m in love. I wanted a powder foundation with a high spf to replace my bare minerals foundation. After reading the reviews I thought this could be it. I get a pimple here and there but my main issue is redness, I have very uneven skin tone so I wanted something that would even me out while still be lightweight and good for my skin, this product hit all the marks! It is silky smooth and very lightweight. In my problem areas I simply added more powder. I added before and after photos so you can see that magic. Since this is the first day I will come back and update after using it for a while.”