There are many anti-age powders for mature skin. However, only premium versions work well. Today, we prepared 10 best face powders for mature skin.
No Time to Read? Our Best Picks Here
10 Best Face Powders For Mature Skin
- Oily powder.
- For all skin type
- Sebum adsorption powder
- Reflection effect of fine pearl – Lavender, Rosemary, Sunflower, Mint, Sage, Jasmine, Chamomile, Borage.
User said: “Casts a pretty pink glow and doesn’t slide off of oily skin. Very good for hot weather.”
- Jet-milled, ultra-fine pressed powder
- Oil-free, non-irritating without clogging your pores
- Smooth over makeup, concealer, or bare skin
- Available in 6 shades
- Ideal to use with the entire ColorStay makeup family
User said: “Color Stay is perfect for me. One time application in the morning and it stays put. It’s my favorite brand for powder foundation and mascara. It blends well with concealer and doesn’t look like liquid foundation can look when someone put it on a little too heavily. I can’t see it when I’m done. I don’t like to look like I have makeup on.”
- Pure minerals. Pure comfort. Pure perfection.
- Releases a fresh layer of micro light makeup that is ultra blendable and buildable.
- Microlight makeup that is ultra blendable & buildable.
User said: “Elizabeth Arden is my go-to cosmetics company. All their products are superior to Lancome and Estee Lauder at usually a lower price. This mineral powder is no exception. The coverage is even and smooth using only a small amount.”
- Loose translucent powder to set makeup in place for a long-lasting hold
- Soft, comfortable powder texture
- Evens out skin tone
- Mattifies skin
- Perfect for baking
User said: “I am pleased with the product. I wanted a powder that I could use occasionally to take the shine off my face. I don’t use it everyday. Not sure if it is causing slight irritation. My face is not itchy or blotchy; just a tiny bump or two. My skin is sensitive. I chose this product based on the ingredients – they seemed less likely to cause problems than other powders I looked at.”
- Pro-inspired Infallible Pro-Sweep and Lock is a translucent loose setting powder that locks in makeup and controls shine all day
- The micro-fine loose powder formula sweeps on to blurs lines and pores for a smooth finish and a matte look
- Translucent loose powder makeup easily creates a soft focus look with a matte effect as it sets makeup
- Infallible Setting Powder dusts on to lock in your makeup for a perfect complexion that is never cakey
- Pro-Sweep and Lock Loose Powder can be used to set makeup, bake under eyes, or even mattify lip products
User said: “Found this at a target when traveling and now I buy this instead of what I used to pay $20 for at Sephora. I love it for “baking” and “Setting” under eye and highlights!”
- Beyond organic light cosmetics palette polvos pressed spun baking highlighter lash make la paradise
- The wonderful finishing spray acne concealer bare puff skin air and fit full me shine n wild polvo
- Any age beauty blemish bronzer bump cody decay wet facial finish fix highlight lasting long new
- Pure and vegan coverage maquillaje minerals compact cover de elf girl control poreless stay no power
User said: “I have been looking for a translucent powder that didn’t look white and powdery! This one is perfect!! It’s light and the color is natural so you don’t look like you put baby powder on your face! I will continue using!”
- Features a silky-smooth formula that pampers skin with a luminous glow and color-true finish.
- The formula glides on effortlessly to camouflage uneven tones while hydrating skin to boost radiance.
- Buildable coverage and helps absorb oils
- Won’t clog pores and evens skin tone
User said: “I use it as s contour powder. I like it a lot”
- Pressed powder
- Skin-perfecting silky finish
- Buildable medium coverage
- Glides on soft and smooth
User said: “Dream Wonder Powder is the best powder I have ever used. It provides enough coverage, you can wear it without foundation first, if you desire. It keeps the shine away all day, and is really high quality. The only downside is I wish it would last longer.”
- Provides all-day flawless finish with shine control
- Wears for up to 16 hours over makeup
- Lightweight, comfortable feel
- Glides on weightlessly and blends evenly for medium coverage
- Oil-free, fragrance-free, and won’t clog pores
User said: “I use the Light/Medium. It is neither warm nor cool, not peachy, pinky, greenish or bluish. It is truly a neutral, for me anyway. I pat it on and then use a powder brush. The applicator is a little wimpy thin sponge. It leaves a natural finish and lasts all day.”
- Long-lasting 16-hour powder that visibly reduces the look of pores and mattifies shine
- Buildable coverage that you can customize
- Ideal for normal to oily skin
User said: “I LOVE THIS POWDER! It looked great over the Fit Me! Oil-Free Stick Foundation. It keeps my face Matte all day!”